If you are like most dating couples, you are looking for more than just a companion – you want a soul mate! The essence of a true soul mate relationship is that of deep spiritual connection. This dynamic book, Devotions for Dating Couples, offers guidance for deepening your commitment to God as individuals and as a couple. Through short chapters focused on such essential topics as prayer, simplicity, community, and purity, you will discover how to make your most important love relationships–with God and your potential mate–strong, lasting, and radiant.
Relationship experts Ben Young and Samuel Adams, authors of The Ten Commandments of Dating and The One, give user-friendly tips for nurturing your personal walk with God and enhancing your spiritual connection as a couple. As you read through the devotions each day, you will:
- Become a great lover by learning to love God first
- Develop the essential disciplines of a lasting relationship
- Focus on the important things in life
- Discover a sense of spiritual purpose and meaning
- Understand that grace is not just for "beginners" – it is for you, every day
Whether you are dating seriously or engaged to be married, these daily personal devotions and weekly couple's devotions will help you discover the way to lifelong love.